- My client are a fast-growth start-up with a strong presence in Thailand
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Full P&L responsibility in Thailand
My client are a fast-growth start-up focused on consumer goods.
Reporting directly into leadership, you will have full P&L responsibilities for the business in Thailand.
- Strategize to exponentially grow the business in a highly competitive market
- Collaborate and influence various country's functional teams to create a profitable business
- Standardise processes and ensure compliance
- Develop training and on boarding guides to build service quality of the business development and accounts management team
- Track initiatives implementation, cost effectiveness and service level performance
- Set business requirements and work with Product Director to develop effective tools and products
- Track record in driving growth, innovating and inspiring teams for success
- Successful business management and expansion experience
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record as an agent of change, with the ability to move quickly and bring a sense of urgency
- High energy and commitment to value creation
- Team player and strong relationship builder
- Experience in leading teams with a focus on raising productivity
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Entrepreneurship (or equivalent experience)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496