- Hong Kong and Macau market
- Hong Kong based
- Strong leadership role
The General Manager will be critical leading a lean team to develop business potentials and brand awareness for a luxury brand in Hong Kong & Macau.
- Build and inspire a strong team to further develop a newly established luxury brand business.
- Develop and drive strategic plans to achieve long term and short term goals.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure that they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the company.
- Lead development of new business opportunities.
- Maintain existing partnerships in the retail market and explore potential new sales channels.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience in luxury segment.
- Self-motivated and result driven, natural leader and able to build a team.
- Proven record in developing both brand and sales effectively.
- Comprehensive Cantonese and English language skills, both written and verbal.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.