- Consulting services
- Vast Exposure to financial services
- Fantastic remuneration package
Our client, a global business and technology consulting firm specialised in the financial services industry, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst in FX/Capital markets to join them permanently.
- Lead all FX Business Analysis works including formalising the As-Is set up, define the target functional architecture with all detailed System functionalities and the new Operating models.
- Formalize the Business requirements in close collaboration with Business Trading, Coverage
- Provide a clear reporting to the Project manager and Business stakeholders, with timely escalation of risks and issues
During User Testing phase:
- Define and manage the user acceptance strategy, with all impacted end users.
- Design Test scenarios and elaborate step by step Test Cases as well as their acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate test execution with end users and document all results. Log defects and track their resolutions.
- Track and report overall UAT progress and facilitate sign-off by the relevant process owners and impacted stakeholders.
During the Pre/Post Go-Live phases:
- Support the project manager for the change management.
- Prepare the training materials and update the operational procedures / SLAs.
- Assist PM and all Teams during post go-live aftercare period
- At least 8 years of Business Analysis in Financial Services.
- Good understanding of FX Capital Markets and Front to back FX deals processing. Experience of Delivering FX chains:
- Pre-trade and Simulation
- FX Markets interfaces, Price discovery and Execution
- FX Deal Life Cycle management
- FX Regulatory and Compliance requirements.
- Track record in delivering Sell-side / Buy-side Front-to-Back projects.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with highly effective negotiation skills.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.