- Newly created role
- Competitive salary package
- Good career progression
Our client is one of the most well-known local organizations in Singapore with multiple business units across different industries. As part of their exciting expansion, they are currently looking for talented professionals
to join them as an FP&A Manager.
This will be an exciting opportunity to play an active role in the transformation journey of one of the region's largest media companies. In this role, you will be closely involved in the strategic planning process for the Group, from analysing existing business lines and proposing new ideas in strategic review processes, to conceptualising and articulating the business case for new corporate ventures and growth initiatives. The successful candidate should demonstrate creativity, intellectual curiosity and be able to distil complex subjects into actionable decision points. He/she should also possess integrity and good project management skills.
- A good university degree from a reputable university;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in area of corporate finance, strategy consulting, corporate planning or corporate development;
- Sound strategic thinking and analytical skills, with ability to identify both the key risks and opportunities;
- Conversant in financial modelling and projections;
- Some experience in the area of investments and/or enterprise risk management for a listed company would be advantageous;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496