- Excellent opportunity to business partner with senior stakeholders
- Work for a rapidly growing Healthcare company
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
A rapidly growing US Healthcare company are seeking an individual to oversee the preparation of all financial planning activities for the Emerging Asia region. This includes monitoring the financial performance, providing insights and performing feasibility evaluations on business opportunities.
- Actively participate in the formulation of divisional strategies, objectives, and plans by providing management with financial expertise, counsel and recommendations.
- To facilitate sound business decisions consistent with sector and corporate objectives leading to the achievement of sector results.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information/monthly reporting package to management
- Work closely with the market controllers for consolidation of Emerging Asia financial results
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executive partners, acting as a key point of contact in the region for commercial issues
- Identify and implement recommendations that optimise business and financial processes and improve internal controls and other business practices.
- Develop financial dashboards and key metrics, to be standardized across all markets
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CA or CPA qualification
- With at least five years of relevant experience in Finance and operational experience
- Candidates with industry experience in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or Consumer Goods are preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496