- One of the largest players in the maritime space with its HQ based in Singapore.
- Exposure to the business and clear career path
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a well established MNC in the shipping industry and one of the largest globally with presence in SEA, Africa, Middle East, America and Oceania.
A newly created role, they are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their growing businesses.
- Review and drive monthly review of trade services / financial performances and KPI with business units.
- Oversee annual budgeting exercise, variance analyses and KPI tracking.
- Creating financial models to support key decision making for the business.
- Lead a small team of 2.
- Provide analysis and investigate underlying reasons for the difference in variances.
- Actively participate in projects such as rolling out new ERP systems, automation etc.
- Relevant degree in finance / proficient qualification with atleast 8-10 years of experience in FP&A in an MNC environment
- Strong hands-on experience with financial modelling & advanced excel is a must
- Good stakeholder management skills, interpersonal skills, ability to navigate through complex situations
- Prior experience managing teams; ability to engage, motivate and drive team members to achieve efficiency
- Ability to work with global stakeholders.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496