- Significant opportunities to interact with senior stakeholders
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Working for a market leader in the Luxury space
A leading Luxury Goods company are seeking a Financial Controller to oversee the preparation of key financials for the South East Asia region.
- Drive Singapore finance initiatives together with Country GM and Asia Finance leadership team
- Develop robust & accurate business and market intelligence to monitor and understand business performance in markets, highlighting any business opportunities and risks.
- Lead the construction of Budget & Latest Estimates, preparing and controlling the financial assumptions, and supporting the Markets in building the Brand Plan and Budget presentations
- Prepare the financial presentations for periodic business reviews and participate in selected business review meetings for business knowledge development.
- Participate in ad-hoc strategy projects, providing financial simulations & analysis to assist decision making.
- ensure all financial data is complete, accurate and validated, reported on time and delivered to all stakeholders with maximum added value context & commentary. Monitor and review the full P&L of the Markets.
- Manage a small team of Finance Analysts
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CA or CPA qualification
- With at least 8-12 years of relevant experience in Finance and operational experience
- Prior experience in dealing with Singapore taxation and statutory requirements
- Candidates with industry experience in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or Consumer Goods are preferred
- Strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.