- One of the largest players in the maritime space with its HQ based in Singapore.
- Be a part of their finance transformation journey
- Brand new headcount to the team.
Our client is a well established MNC in the shipping industry and one of the largest globally with presence in SEA, Africa, Middle East, America and Oceania.
As part of their Finance transformation initiatives, they have created a new Finance Project Manager role to join them.
- Lead the set up and implementation of a rigorous and robust business planning system and process in the liner business.
- Strengthen revenue management and cost control processes through prompt reporting and clear ownership of business activities affecting each profit and loss line items.
- Manage a team whilst being a strong business partner to the
- Actively participate in projects such as rolling out new ERP systems, automation etc.
- Chartered Accountant with 8-9 years of experience in Liner Container shipping industry.
- Prior experience managing teams; ability to engage, motivate and drive team members to achieve efficiency
- Ability to work with global stakeholders.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496