- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Working for a rapidly growing US Healthcare company
A leading US Healthcare company are seeking a Financial Analyst to support the FP&A process and help the business in making better and faster business decisions.
- Provide meaningful, timely and accurate management reporting and analysis
- Review regional performance for APAC, perform annual strategic updates and play a key role in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Perform complex financial and operations analysis on performance of different disciplines and provide insightful interpretation to drive business performance
- Oversee and prepare the 5-Year Plan, Budget, Forecasts and Modeling tools, including system submission
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executive partners, acting as a key point of contact in the region for FP&A matters
- Support ad hoc requests / projects
- Degree educated in Accounting/Finance, ideally with an CA or CPA qualification
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare related industries is preferable but not a pre-requisite
- 5 years’ working experience, preferably in an FP&A and business partnering role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496