- Excellent opportunity to business partner with the leadership team, helping to drive business profitability across the Asia region
- Working for a market leader in the Food & Beverage space
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a US Food & Beverages company, are looking for a Finance Manager to be responsible for financial planning and analysis for the Asia region, which helps achieve P&L financial goals through business partnering, planning, forecasting and analysis. You will also play a key role in providing commercial analysis on key projects to support the company's growth plans across the region.
- Provide financial and business insights through: robust P&L analysis across all lines, generating value-added management reports, identifying and monitoring performance metrics that deliver top tier business results
- Support the monthly, yearly and long-range P&L business planning cycle for the Asia Segment
- Perform Asia region Financial Consolidation and understand variance analysis of the business results in co-ordination with Market Clusters
- Perform trend and Gross Margin variance (Vol, Price, COGS & Mix) analysis
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Lead Admin spend optimization for the Asia segment and partnering with business partners to drive efficiency in spend and process.
- Communicate monthly performance updates on Actuals with business insights to the Asia Leadership team
- Drive continuous improvement of business and financial processes, including standardization of current reporting activities
- Support monthly Asia Financial review with Regional Finance team and preparation of Monthly Business review slides for review with Asia Leadership team
- Provide analytical support to the Asia Finance Director and VP to drive growth and segment operating profit improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- 6 years of FP&A and Commercial finance work experience is required
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills and excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent ability to partner with a variety of finance and non finance professionals across the Asia region
- Past experience with US MNC on consumer product will be an added advantage
- Comfortable in handling large volume of data
- Hunger to learn and challenge the status quo
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.