- Working for a global US Technology company
- Managing a large team
- Work/life balance
My client is a well-established Technology firm with their global HQ in California. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their Shared Services in a leadership role.
- Reporting directly to HQ in a regional role covering Asia, your responsibilities will include -Manage a team of 50 people
- Drive operational efficiency across AR/AP/GL
- Look at invoicing processing
- Manage stakeholders regionally
- Manage SLA's with internal clients and ensure adherence and compliance
- At least 10 years of experience in finance, with at least 6 years in accounting/financial controlling
- Shared Services exposure is critical
- Regional exposure is critical
- Exposure to taxation/transfer pricing is critical
- Experience with Excel macros is critical
- CA/CPA is required
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Experienced in Strategic Plan and Business Plan development.
- A proven track record translating vision into actionable plans with demonstrated business results.
- Strong external mindset with ability to source and analyze data/information
- Strong ability to multi-task and balancing multiple priorities with fast turn-around time.
- Strong track record in working with people across different levels of the organization
- Possesses excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to local company culture.
- Experience/knowledge of e-commerce and/or digital transformation is a plus.
- Strong powerpoint and presentation skills.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.