- Part of the leadership team
- Internal mobility
- Full spectrum of the finance role
Our client, is a leading Energy business with presence in over 45 countries globally, and headquartered in Asia.
- Covering the full spectrum of finance that includes consolidation, AP, AR and FX
- Reporting and managing of the KPI’s, quarterly forecast and annual budgeting
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop finance strategies and KPIs aligned to these plans and ensure the finance team delivers on the KPIs.
- Helping with due diligence and M&A activities as and when required
- Develop, drive process improvements across the business
- Managing tax, audit and legal duties
- Providing guidance and training a team
- CA / CPA, degree in finance, business or accounting
- Atleast 10 years of relevant combined working experience in related industry
- Analytical with strong business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders across different levels
- Knowledge of ERP systems
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496