- Well-known organization
- Competitive salary package
- Good career progression
Our client is a well-known US medical device company in the specialisation they focus. As part of their business growth, they are currently looking for talented professionals to join them as a Finance Manager.
- Oversee the entire accounting function for Singapore businesses
- Month-end closing of accounts and reporting activities, including financial performance and KPIs including compliance with US GAAP
- Ensure compliance with regulations, tax, audit and reporting requirements in Singapore
- In charge of treasury matters, including balance sheet analysis and cashflow forecast
- Oversee payroll matters, HR system and HR filings
- Partner closely with Commercial function, General Manager and country leadership team in critical business decisions
- Partner with FP&A team in budgeting and forecasting for Singapore and other Asia markets when required
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Oracle ERP system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with 2 years at the managerial level
- CPA / CA / US GAAP knowledge is a plus
- Exposure in an US MNC, preferably in FMCG, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device is a great advantage
- Highly organised, results-driven, self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496