- Opportunity to lead the group finance team based in Singapore
- Exposure to senior management
- Full spectrum finance role
My client is a Singapore headquartered manufacturing firm with presence in Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, America and Europe.
As part of their expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join them.
- Manage full set of accounting ledger for the manufacturing plant based in Singapore.
- Proving leadership to the general ledger, costing and AP/AR teams.
- Preparing management reporting which includes profitability, KPI, product costing etc
- Prepare statutory audit, taxation and GST
- Participating in business review meetings with management and operation.
- Review of audit schedules and accounts reconciliation
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, or related background.
- At least 12 to 15 years of relevant accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing firm.
- Prior team management experience.
- Ability to work under tight pressure.
- Good analytical skills including strong excel skills.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496