- Multibillion dollar company with offices globally
- Works directly with the APAC CFO
- High visibility to senior stakeholders and the business
Our client is a billion dollar business with extensive footprint in Asia and also includes offices in Europe, Australia and US.
They have extensive plans to grow their team in Singapore and is now looking for a finance manager to join them.
- Working closely with the CFO as well the various fund heads to provide analysis, strategic insights to make key business decisions.
- Coordinate and drive budgeting and forecasting for the various funds
- Responsible for financial, tax reporting, valuation for the funds and special purpose vehicles
- Work closely with fund administrators on reporting and compliance matters
- Actively participate in investment committee process and asset management of portfolio companies including monitoring of performance and deal restructuring
- Relevant degree / proficient qualification with atleast 6-8 years of experience preferably in private equity fund industry
- Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal skills and be able to work in a matrix environment
- Prior audit experience is an advantage
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496