- Award winning Asia based global company
- Works directly with the Group CFO.
- High visibility to senior stakeholders and the business.
Our client is a award winning Asia based business with global footprint in the business of transforming user experience for large MNCs using their deep technical knowledge that is either inbuilt or through joint ventures.
They have plans to grow their team further in Singapore and is now looking for a Finance Manager to join them.
- Working closely with the CFO as well the various business unit heads to provide analysis, strategic insights to make key business decisions.
- Assist in M&A due diligence process that would include drafting, reviewing of transactions and integration
- Business partnering across various functions to drive profitability
- Monthly reporting to investors on group’s performance
- Consolidation of monthly financials for the group
- Relevant degree / proficient qualification with atleast 6-8 years of combined experience in Audit and finance.
- Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal skills and be able to work in a matrix environment.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496