- Key strategic role for a region that is rapidly growing and a focal point for the business globally
- Excellent career development opportunities with the business globally
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a leading European Information & Technology company, are looking to hire a CFO for the South East Asia (SEA) region.
The SEA region is the fastest growing region for the business globally and you will be relied upon to provide commercial insights and partner with customers and internal stakeholders to drive win-win outcomes to complex business challenges in an ever changing market environment.
- Key member of the SEA Leadership Team to provide senior business partnering and commercial insights to drive growth for a business that is rapidly expanding
- Responsible for the full Finance function for SEA including financial and statutory reporting, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, pricing and sales support, procurement, controllership, treasury and cash management activities.
- Identify any risk and opportunities for the business to maximise revenue and profitability while ensuring sustainable growth.
- Provide sound commercial advice and finance support to senior stakeholders and decision makers on bid-reviews, M&A investment cases and strategic partnerships.
- Promote best practice across the finance teams (onshore and offshore) and champion continuously improvement of finance processes to drive efficiency.
- Establish excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to gain support of projects and manage the execution of them.
- Key member of APAC Finance leadership team, providing thought leadership and senior support to the regional Finance Organization.
- CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 10-12years relevant experience working for a large complex business, that is rapidly growing
- Excellent knowledge of the SEA region to be the best point of contact on all commercial matters effecting the regional business
- Excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills in order to obtain alignment between corporate HQs, regional leadership and country management
- Strong people management skills to manage a team of direct and indirect stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in complex and ambiguous market situations
- Presence, gravitas and ability to influence senior stakeholders with demonstrated prior success in a business partnering role and an ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496