- Working for a rapidly growing Consumer Goods company
- Attractive remuneration and excellent opportunities for career progression
- Key point of contact in shaping the long-term strategic plans for the region
A rapidly growing Consumer Goods company are seeking a Finance Director to lead and oversee all finance operations and support the company in delivering its long-term objectives for the Greater China region. You will be a key member of the Leadership Team and play a critical role in providing financial and business leadership and deliver superior financial / business results.
- Drive the Great China business strategy and profitability through business partnering with China General Manager and Asia Pacific leadership team
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and senior executive partners, acting as a key point of contact in the region for commercial issues
- Provide analytical support to the General Manager and Asia CFO for resource allocation, investment analysis and more
- Lead various regional strategic initiatives, providing insights to regional CFO for decision-making
- Be a key business partner to the Commercial Leaders and other Leadership Team Members by supporting, collaborating and challenging business partners in a trusted manner and through strong relationships
- The key point of contact in the region for all strategic and commercial issues, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to also manage the local team
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CFA or CPA qualification
- A candidate with 8+ years of experience in a managerial financial role and commercial finance experience is preferred in order to demonstrate excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Industry experience is preferable but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Preference for candidates who can speak business Mandarin and fluent English to interact with the leadership teams in China and Singapore
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.