- Working for a global Pharmaceuticals company
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
A leading US Pharmaceuticals Company are seeking a Finance Director to lead and oversee the Financial Planning for the APAC region and support the company in delivering its long-term objectives for APAC.
- Lead the Finance team in the preparation of all budgets, forecasts, local and regional reporting and consolidation
- Key member of the leadership team for APAC, partnering with Senior Executives in the development of long term strategic plans and the annual budgeting process
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to manage the team and ensure operational and performance targets are met.
- Develop all areas of FP&A, demonstrating strong influencing and leadership skills with senior stakeholders
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CA or CPA qualification
- At least 10 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Experience in a Finance Leadership roles, managing large teams
- Excellent communicational skills to partner with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.