- Working for a leading US Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent remuneration on offer
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
A leading US Consumer Goods company are seeking a Regional Finance Director to oversee all commercial finance operations for the APAC region. You will be a key finance business partner for the General Manager and help drive and challenge key business decisions to maximise company profits and growth.
- Business partner with the Regional CFO and General Manager for the development of long term strategic plans and the annual budgeting process
- Designing and driving the Division’s short to long term financial and operating plans to drive sales growth, income maximization, and business optimization
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key performance indicators
- Support the business on any M&A activities in the region, assessing any areas of risk or opportunities
- Report, analyse and summarise financial and operational performance results including variance analysis
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to also manage the local team
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CFA or CPA qualification
- A candidate with 8+ years of experience in a managerial financial role and commercial finance experience is preferred in order to demonstrate excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Industry experience is preferable but not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Previous experience directly leading and mentoring a team\
- Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.