- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Play a critical role in a rapidly growing business in Southeast Asia
Be an essential business partner to key cross functional leaders within the South East Asia business cluster. Help support effective and insightful decision-making that accelerates profitable growth across the 10 markets within the region. Lead the planning and forecasting process within the cluster, help drive Revenue Management initiatives and be an excellent financial steward by leveraging your own unique and insightful, financial & business expertise.
- Be a valuable Business Partner to the team – being the ‘go-to’ person for financial and commercial insights,
- Lead the monthly, yearly, and long-range business planning cycle. Ensuring that the plans meet the businesses financial goals and objectives,
- Identify & drive Revenue Management initiatives, working with the commercial teams to complete the same,
- Manage pricing policy and inputs across markets, work with commercial teams to understand margin and profitability in order to align to overall pricing strategy,
- Provide robust analysis, generating value-added management reports, and identifying and monitoring performance metrics that deliver top tier business results,
- Lead the profit management of cluster by owning the P&L KPI delivery,
- Communicate performance updates and business insights to the SEA Leadership team,
- Support commercial teams on building business cases for market and channel expansion, as well as new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent,
- 5 years FP&A working experience required, with excellent analytical skills
- International business background and global network, able to work easily across cultures and geographies
- Strong strategic, commercial and financial acumen with decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work at speed, and multi-task
- Meticulous attention to detail and numbers
- SAP/BW experience is preferred,
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496