- Dynamic environment with great culture
- Exposure to be a strategic business partner to senior management and the business
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a well-established MNC in the Retail space looking for a Financial Accounting Manager to join the business.
- Drive controllership and ensuring regulatory and statutory compliance across the various entities
- Preparing monthly financials & analytics and ensuring compliance with IFRS standards
- Improving business processes and controls for the business
- Working with the shared service centres to ensure reporting is compliant with the accounting standards
- Supporting the CFO's team with regards to new product launches as well as infrastructure support
- Actively being involved in the group’s transformation projects
- Accounting degree/equivalent with at least 10 years of combined experience in audit and financial control in a regional remit
- Prior experience managing a small team
- Experience in hands-on streamlining processes and transformation projects
- Knowledge of SAP is highly advantageous
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496