- Multi-national organization
- Newly created position
- Opportunity for travel
Our client, a leading FMCG organization, are looking for an experienced Export Specialist to join their regional team in Singapore and manage their new market entry for South Asia.
Reporting to the Export Lead, the newly created position of Export Specialist will be responsible for developing and driving forward innovative 'go-to-market' strategies to support further market penetration and new product launches for the South Asia Region.
- Defining and implementing export sales strategy to meet company objectives for assigned South Asia markets
- Manage product portfolio and execute go to market strategy for South Asia region
- Identify and manage relationships with distributors within said markets
- Managing sales revenue for South Asia
- Report to senior management on growth and financial targets for assigned regions
- Execute general pricing, promotional pricing and trade marketing plans within company guidelines for assigned regions
- Monitor competitor and market analysis to recommend new strategies for market growth for said regions
- 5+ years of experience in business development, export management and sales
- FMCG and Consumer Goods experience
- South Asia market knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Degree holder
- Demonstrated success of launching new products in new markets
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496