- Exciting opportunity to work within the cutting-edge Aviation space
- Building and setting up the Export Controls function
- Strong flexibility and autonomy accorded, a result-oriented and understanding manager
Our client, an established company in the Aviation/Manufacturing space, is looking to make their first export controls/ trade compliance hire as part of their expansion plans.This role will be tasked to develop, roll-out and maintain the necessary policies and manuals, working closely with the legal team. This role allows for strong flexibility in work hours and a possibility for working off-site, if the results are achieved and met in a timely fashion.
- A good understanding of the manufacturing process, third party logistics operations, cross-border movement of goods, global trade compliance and trade processes.
- Strong communication ability experienced in giving compliance trainings.
- Independent, fast-paced and matured.
EA Licence No,: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.