- Reputable global organisation in the banking industry
- Exciting role and scope
- Excellent compensation package
A reputable global banking group is looking to hire an Executive Director to join their strategy team to help drive and execute the group's strategic agenda.
As an Executive Director within the team you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute the strategic agenda of the Group, working closely with the most senior stakeholders in the bank.
You will help play a key leadership role in planning and leading projects; managing and guiding the work of associates/associate directors throughout their project assignments and play a formal development manager role to aid their professional development.
You will support the global head of the group in the formulation and execution of the overall group's strategy and specific projects, in line with risk tolerances an financial objectives agreed with the Board.
This is an excellent opportunity for people looking to make the move from consulting into a line role within the bank and also an opportune time, given the increasing focus around the bank's innovation hub and digital transformation.
- Over 10 years of relevant working experience - either banking consulting experience with a top tier management consulting firm or with strategy functions of leading banks
- Typical candidates would be junior partner or associate principal level in consulting or equivalent if in banking.
- Strategy execution or strategic programmes/change management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and comfortable working in a relatively unstructured, project-based and multi-cultural environment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.