- Newly created role
- Broad range of work
- Stable organization with well thought through expansion plans
The client is a Venture Capital company Headquartered in US, with extensive interest in funding high potential startups. This role will support the key partner based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and has extensive visibility across the business
- This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and necessitates someone already based within that area due to the immediate demands of the role on the ground
- Excellent time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage complex schedules and the ability to manage multiple and competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with global multi-nationals across a wide array of time zones
- Intricate travel management experience
- Preemptive; Ability to anticipate alternative solutions and to be prepared with contingency plans
- Strong ability to manage relationships with counterparts, and with high-level stakeholders
- Strong customer service orientation
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- At least 4 years providing executive-level support including C-suite stakeholders
- Hands-on approach, pro-active, knows how to take initiative, dynamic, meticulous and able to take processes from start to end.
- Thrive in and adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496