- Equities Research, Healthcare
- Fundamental analysis
- Fund Management
Our client, an Asia-based fund house is looking for an Equities Research Analyst - to join their Singapore office focusing in Healthcare sector.
- Generate idea and conduct in-depth fundamental analysis as well as thorough financial modelling of companies in the healthcare sector in Asia and globally
- Update on business trends, competition and new regulatory policy impacting the covered sector
- Conduct company visits and/or conference calls with management of companies under coverage
- Prepare detailed and extensive research report, and present/propose individual stock ideas that have been comprehensively analyzed in a convincing and thorough manner to Portfolio Managers
- Engage industry consultants
- Assist Portfolio Manager in portfolio management duties
- Degree holder with at least 8 years relevant experience covering healthcare sector in Asia
- Details minded, possess strong analytic and quantitative skillset
- Strong team player, embrace a collaborative and open working culture
- Proficient with advanced computer software such as spreadsheets and database programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Asian languages will be a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.