- Newly created senior position with a leading US-based software firm
- Be part of a start-up team within a highly progressive and successful Tech firm, working with true domain experts
- Highly entrepreneurial and autonomous role
An exciting opportunity is now open with a global leader in digital identity software, focusing on B2B solutions and working with some of the world’s biggest digital and e-commerce brands.
My client is building out their commercial capabilities in Singapore for the first time and are hiring for a highly experienced Enterprise Sales Manager to join them as they grow their APAC presence, with South East Asia, China and India as core markets of focus. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be involved in overall business planning, strategy development, and revenue generation for the region.
- Strong contribution to the client’s growth portfolio:
- Following up on leads generated by the marketing and business development team
- Client portfolio development (prospects included)
- Client pitch and business meeting presentation)
- Negotiation with stakeholders
- Pre-sales qualification of leads, following through to deal closure
- Research of business opportunities and viable income streams
- Attendance to conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Follow up industry trends locally and internationally
- In charge of the pipeline and CRM update
- Minimum 8 years of significant enterprise sales experience in areas of payments, fraud, cybersecurity, KYC/AML
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, where speed and proactivity is key
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of closing complex deals and contracts
- Autonomous but knows how to work in a team
- Solid analytical and consulting skills with good knowledge of industry best practices
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.