Back to jobs
Enterprise Client Manager
- Posted 24 May 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
A leading London based MSP are looking for an Enterprise Client Manager to join their team! Responsible for managing and developing enterprise accounts, this is a great opportunity for someone with 3+ years’ experience in selling Microsoft Cloud & Cyber Security as a managed service.
- Nurture existing sales opportunities, enter new opportunities into sales pipeline in Salesforce and closely manage forecasting accuracy.
- Work with the internal sales team to identify new and develop existing clients.
- To develop strong relationships at all levels of client base from C Level down.
- Create and execute high value and developing high value account plans to cross sell and upsell across all propositions.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to help plan and demonstrate growth in client base.
- To own the commercial relationships with client base and facilitate/coordinate with internal resources for execution of core tasks.
- Work with our clients and partners based on mutual trust and respect. Transparency and clear communications skills are vital for this role.
- Continuous business learning and professional growth.
- A minimum of two years proven experience of selling complex IT services projects to technical and business stakeholders.
- Able to uncover opportunities within a business, problem solve and articulate the benefits of the solution to sell 'value' driven deals.
- Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Possess a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional commercial and customer centric execution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, writing and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Growth mindset with a drive to continuously develop skills and knowledge.