Back to jobs
A large cross border international payments business is looking to scale up their Enterprise team to increase their global footprint across the fintech landscape.
- Work with the Global head of Enterprise to actively identify, prospect, develop, and close key enterprise accounts, leading and owning the full sales process
- Consistently acquire new key accounts and drive revenue through efficient pipeline management, ensuring agreements are closed in a timely manner.
- Stay informed on all relevant industry trends, the competitive landscape and customer needs, representing the company at various industry trade shows and conferences, sales meetings, and networking events
- Collaborate with the client and cross-functional teams to manage partner and internal expectations
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments, including the need to work closely with technical implementation and product teams to deliver enterprise solutions and integrations that help shape WorldFirst’s API offering going forward and overall enterprise solution support
- Network and consult with prospective clients, creating and managing relationships with C-Level executives while identifying key decision makers in the sales process
- Present demos of our online platform and Enterprise solutions as part of a consultative sales approach while, identifying the best Enterprise solution that meets the prospective client’s needs
- Manage your sales pipeline using Salesforce, and provide the Global head of Enterprise with ongoing, accurate forecasting
- Negotiate key client terms while aligning with internal implementation and delivery resource
- Work closely with the Enterprise Relationship Manager to ensure clients are on-boarded as quickly as possible whilst maintaining an excellent client experience
- 5+ years sales experience within Finance/technology, ideally with a background in payments/virtual accounts/FX.
- Proven track record of delivering complex integrated sales worth £100k or more (API preferred)
- Relentless new business hunter with an exceptional track record of overachievement
- Sharp strategic thinker who can think outside the box. History of innovative approaches to potential verticals and target markets. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments and complex sales cycles.
- Knowledge of consultative / solution sales process with effective techniques and experience with the “Challenger” approach including developing client specific sales strategy, request analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues
- Strong networking skills with an active network at C-level within major global, multinational companies preferably within the EMEA region
- Experience independently identifying, influencing negotiating, structuring and closing strategic/high revenue impact, enterprise solutions, including those that require deep sales and product integrations between companies
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining global, cultural, complex and long term client relationships that sustain results
- Expertise with payments products and API-focused platforms and solutions as well as leveraging technology to build enterprise solutions [e.g., API integrations and product development processes] is preferred
- Strong familiarity with enterprise data platforms and software tools including data, analytics, cloud, marketing automation, and CRM
- Prior technical implementation and development experience desirable but not required
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Familiarity with regulatory environment in the UK and Europe