- Posted 17 November 2022
- LocationUnited States of America
- Job type Permanent
We have partnered with a Series A Fintech that aims to make it easy for everyone to access affordable, personalized financial advice. They work with leading companies to provide 1-on-1 financial advisors and personal finance tools as an employee benefit. Their financial wellness program helps employees make the most of their total compensation, and helps companies support their teams at scale through onboarding, open enrollment, equity events, and more.
They are currently growing their sales and business development teams after raising $24m bringing their total funding to $40M. They are now looking to recruit an Enterprise Account Executive.
The Ideal candidate will be a foundational member of their quickly growing Account Executive team. They are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will be able to bring their best sales practices to help fuel their growth. This person will be focused on expanding their Enterprise customer base across the country
- Communicate the company vision and opportunity for prospects, through a combination of quantitative ROI and qualitative value propositions.
- Own the end-to-end full sales cycle from qualification to close.
- Collaborate with Marketing, SDR, & Broker Partnerships teams to qualify new leads.
- Prospect into potential customers in partnership with key HR/benefits brokers.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision makers while driving growth of new enterprise business
- Partner with other teams (e.g. marketing, financial advisors, and product) to improve their go-to-market narrative and motion.
- Continuously assess customer evolving needs and build relationships with prospects even when it’s not a fit at the time
- Manage your sales pipeline in Hubspot according to best practices.
- Contribute to the company's overall go-to-market strategy and direction. Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency.
- You have 5+ years of Enterprise software sales experience (not just Mid-Market)
- Have significant experience navigating a complex sales cycle for Enterprise customers from start to finish
- Have experience selling into and working with HR executives, using connections in the industry and knowledge in the space
- You actively seek to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Have experience in the early high growth stages of a startup, before systems and processes have been completely established, and are excited to help build them.
- A relationship-oriented and team-oriented seller.
- A charismatic seller capable of inspiring a buyer and organization.
- Passionate about there mission of making financial wellness accessible to every individual.
- Experience using tools like Hubspot, Sales Navigator, Gong, and others.
Please apply directly or reach out to me with your most recent resume at email@example.com