- Reputable regional brand
- Working with a high performance, lean structured team
- Responsibility to drive change and improvement within the technology team.
We are working with a technology company who are looking for an Engineering Manager in Singapore.
- Develop and design modern technologies for back-end systems
- Recruit and onboard new engineering talent
- Manage the development of complex front-end applications and APIs
- Contribute technically through developing features, code reviews, and mentoring
- Focus on code quality and testability
- Improve application performance
- Continually improve technical processes to get us operating more efficiently
- End-to-end software development of feature from requirements gathering, development to automated testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product, third party vendor, and researchers for timely, on-point software delivery
- Comfortable with an Individual Contributor role
- Recent work experience in a start-up or product companies.
- At least 8 years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience managing a small team and building complex, high availability systems
- Experience building products and features start to finish
- Expert level experience building in Java
- Understanding of performance and scalability
- Experience in AWS deployment and architecture
- Experience working with Global Stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496