- Regional coverage
- Luxury lifestyle brand
- Highly visible role
Our client, a well-established luxury hospitality group is looking to fill an Employment Counsel role. This is an exciting opportunity for a lawyer with experience in advising on employment matters to transit in-house.
Working closely with both Legal and HR business stakeholders, you will be managing the full spectrum of employment law matters across the asia pacific region.
Key job scope will include reviewing and drafting of employment contracts, advising the business on latest labour law developments across multiple jurisdiction, assist in managing legal risk related to litigation and provide comprehensive Employment and Labour law training to HR stakeholders.
You are legally qualified (any jurisdiction) with at least 4 PQE. Relevant experience in Employment law gained in law firms/in-house will be well regarded
To be successful in the role, you will need to be a team player, able to work independently and commercially minded.
- Drafting and reviewing of employment contracts, employee handbooks and policies
- Ensure regulatory compliance across various jurisdictions
- Kept abreast of developments in the labour law domain across the apac region
- Manage external counsels and assist on litigation matters
- Be the conduit between Group Labour Law Department based in global HQ and business stakeholders in the region
- Bar qualification (min 4 PQE)
- Experience in the Employment Law space (in-house or law firm)
- Keen interest to work in the hospitality space
- Commercial and solutions driven
- Mature, independent and hands on
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.