- Working with one of the world’s leading beauty groups with a huge presence in Asia
- Integral part of the APAC team
- Reporting directly into leadership
Our client is a global leading beauty group who own the world’s largest diverse range of prestige brands. This is a transformational role to redefine their educational strategy in engaging all levels of the brand teams.
- Lead the retail and digital education function to support all brands’ strategy and sales objectives
- Responsible for the digital education strategy for in-store teams, from content creation, creation plans and execution (end-to-end)
- Develop educational programs and initiatives by partnering with the global teams and collaborating with APAC regional and key local markets
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in the beauty and/ or personal care industry
- Strong preference for prior experience in retail store operations, including commercial and educational responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, especially for audiences where English is a second/third language. Mandarin is preferred
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.