- Highly visible role, partnering with the regional leadership team
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
Our client, a leading consumer and gaming company, are seeking an individual to start immediately and oversee the running of SEA ecommerce channels that are operated by their retail partners.
- Implement and monitor full year business plan with trade partner/distributor as developed by APAC e-Commerce manager
- Work with trade partner/distributor to ensure appropriate SKU is merchandised on WOTC online channel(s), ensure WOTC brand(s) is/are presented according to our branding philosophy and a positive customer experience is delivered to players by meeting the agreed service level
- Work with marketing/brand team to provide localized content for trade partner/distributor, to promote WOTC ecommerce channels by designing content to commerce tactics, to include ecommerce into wider marketing activities,
- Plan digital campaigns and monitor digital spend on platform and relevant external platform
- Prepare sales report, review campaign performance (e.g: Traffic, PV, conversion rate, ROI on media spend) and provides analysis that includes local insights and quarterly local ecommerce trend update
- Build strong & close partnership relationship with the various marketplaces and trade partner/distributor
- Degree educated with business, commerce, marketing or sales related fields.
- Strong ecommerce background with 5+ years experience in working with a trade partner and marketplaces
- Experience working in major ecommerce platform
- Experience in the Entertainment and/or Games industry is a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496