- Magic circle law firm
- Well regarded Practice Group
- Great opportunity for ambitious junior lawyer
This Magic Circle law firm is seeking for an ambitious junior to join their ECM team in its Hong Kong office. The ideal candidate will have between 1-4 years of transactional experience and prior experience working with Chinese clients. As you will be working along with the Greater China Corporate practice fluency in Mandarin and English are essential.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent academic credentials, and have come from an international firm or top tier Hong Kong firm.
- Provide advice on ECM transactions
- Advise on regulatory and compliance rules
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable University
- HK qualified or holding RFL status
- Experience in Capital Markets, with a particular focus on Equity Capital Markets
- Prior experience working with Chinese clients
- A familiarity with Hong Kong listing rules
- Fluency in English & Mandarin
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496