- APAC coverage
- Well-established team
- Newly created role
Our client is one of the most recognisable brands in the segments it competes in. Reporting into the Head of Legal for APAC, Middle East and Africa, you will be part of an established APAC legal team. You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 3 years of experience as an in-house legal counsel or law firm associate. Prior experience in technology related commercial contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation (technology related agreements i.e. software agreements, licensing agreements, services agreements; etc.) will be a plus. Bar qualification (Commonwealth jurisdiction) is ideal. Candidates currently in private practice welcomed to apply.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be a team player, a true business partner and passionate about using your skills and experience to make a difference!
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial agreements (with a technology slant i.e. licensing agreements, software development agreements; etc.)
- Advise on general corporate commercial matters across the business in the region
- Support matters related to the region’s Compliance programmes
- Assist in legal disputes matters by working with external counsels
- Partner closely with HQ legal team and other in-country counsels for global related matters
- Bar qualification (min 4 PQE). Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Experience in advising Technology related matters (in-house or law firm)
- Team player
- Mature, independent and hands on
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.