- Our client are one of the worlds leading consumer food brands with strong presence in Europe and Asia
- The eCommerce Manager is responsible to manage their e-commerce business across SEA
Our client are one of the worlds leading consumer food brands with strong presence in Europe and Asia.
- Ensuring Quality of e-Commerce Customer Service and managing evolution of e-Commerce Shopping Experience: Ensuring e-Commerce shopping experience is aligned with retail
- Managing e-Commerce Operations: Performing customers’ credit control according to the brand’s accounting practice and risk management
- Animating Online Sales: Planning commercial actions and promotion campaigns along the year
- Monitoring e-Commerce Content: Managing social media of the brand
- Minimum 5 years' experience with a retail or beauty brand in an e-commerce position
- Must have solid experience in managing an eCommerce environment, physical retail combined with the use of eCommerce CMS (Content Management System) and on-line sales animation
- Conceptual and highly creative with strong illustration skills while sensitive to market trends of relevant products
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496