Our client, a multi-billion dollar High-tech Manufacturing firm is looking to recruit a Senior .NET Engineer to join its team. A strong focus will be placed on .NET based technologies and applications for relevant products.
- Developing and reviewing software requirements.
- Creating functional specifications and design documents based on those requirements.
- Writing code using C#, C++, .Net, and COM/ATL.
- Testing and verifying the code through unit testing.
- Addressing complex software issues by debugging and finding solutions.
- Interacting with various organizations on a daily basis.
- The candidate will be in charge of bridging the gap between software requirements and functional software. They'll need proficiency in different programming languages and the ability to troubleshoot software problems. Regular communication with different organizations will also be a significant aspect of the role.
- Bachelors of CS, EE, CE required.
- 3+ years of experience in software development involving enterprise applications.
- Hands-on project work includes developing software applications to control hardware products.
- Proficiency in VB.NET, C#, C++, and OOD is required.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design, software data structures, and UML (preferred).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, especially when dealing with complex systems.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, JIRA and Agile is preferred.
- Prior experience in hardware is advantageous, along with the ability to understand and debug complex systems.
- UML Design experience is a big plus.
- Appreciation for computing hardware is valued.