- International company
- Leadership position
- Increased responsibility
Our client, a global FMCG organization, are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team in Malaysia.
Reporting to the General Manager for SEA, the Malaysia Sales Manager will be responsible for developing sales strategies in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue in Malaysia.
- Develop the company route to market for each of the category needs
- Establishing strategic relationships and partnerships with various distributors to cover all channels (Modern Trade, Traditional Trade, E-Commerce...etc)
- Determine gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies
- Analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Malaysia market
- Implement national sales programs
- Report on activity to senior stakeholders and regional HQ
- 5+ years' experience as a National Sales Manager for the Malaysia market
- FMCG sales experience
- Multi-channel sales experience
- Strong communication skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496