- Lead role
- Strong regional presence
- Fast-paced environment
Our client is a global Consumer Technology player with a strong APAC presence. You will be responsible for delivering a sound Corporate Governance framework across the Group and manage a lean team of Enterprise Risk professionals. This role will report into the Regional Business Head and will have a dotted reporting into the Board of Directors.
- Develop and implement the Enterprise Risk Management Framework covering all aspects of non-financial risk facets
- Conduct Risk workshops focused on increasing Risk awareness across the group
- Ensure continuous improvement of the risk management processes and framework
- Work closley with Tech teams to continuously upgrade Risk infrastructure capabilities (e.g. Risk Systems, Risk/Data Analytics, etc.)
- At least 12+ years of relevant risk management corporate governance or audit experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics (MBA or Masters is advantageous)
- Demonstrated aptitude to think creatively to identify new ways to approach common risk and governance issues
- Excellent written, verbal communications skills and the ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496