- Fast-paced start up environment
- Rapid Career Progression
- Fantastic exposure to New Banking platform
Our client is one of the first fully licenced Virtual Banks based here in Hong Kong. They are looking for an Experienced Risk Director to join the rapidly expanding team of international banking professionals.
- Undertake Unsecured credit risk assessment on lending propositions
- Design, develop and implement data-driven credit onboarding strategies (cut-off setting, indebtedness checks, loan amount assignment, risk-based-pricing) for lending products using internal, traditional, and non-traditional data points
- System knowledge at implementing decisioning strategies for lending products is a plus
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers and data engineers to improve data infrastructure and contribute to a seamless research platform
- Partner across the organization with various teams to drive strategies
- Ensure that credit models/strategies are accurately tested and continually benchmarked.
- Hands-on experience with data mining methodologies and techniques
- Sound knowledge of retail banking product economics and associated credit risks
- Sound knowledge of Credit Risk is desired with ability to perform related data analysis
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced degree (preferably Masters) in a Quantitative Discipline (e.g. Math, Stat, Eco, Engineering, Finance, MBA)
- 10+ year work experience
- Fluency with Java or Scala
- Proficiency in SAS or R or Python is a MUST with proven experience of working with large, complex data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a MUST for analysis, presentation and visualization.
- Proficiency in SAS Enterprise Miner or Angoss is preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau or Linkurious etc will be a PLUS
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.