- Transformative digital bank
- Pivotal, strategic role
- Excellent compensation package
My client is a leading digital bank has won multiple awards being the frontier of driving innovative digital solutions. They are transiting to act like an Agile tech firm and have been hiring top global talents from leading tech companies.
This newly-created Platform Solution Architect role will play a pivotal role in transforming part of the existing consumer banking infrastructure into platform-oriented infrastructure.
- Envision and architect the designs of applications, solution and systems across the Retail Bank Finance Platform
- Translate system process workflow into a high-level view of functionality maps and applications footprint across the entire digital technology ecosystems
- Advise on the identification and qualification of business development opportunities as a Solution SME of the Platform
- Lead experimentation of innovative application/solution paths and drive the development of architecture roadmaps of the Platform
- Strategise and streamline the solution methodologies
- Partner with key technology and business stakeholders to plan overall implementation application/ solution roadmaps in relation to installation, ongoing customisation and integration
- More than 15 years of working experience, with strong exposure in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Ecosystem Oriented Architecture (EOA) in a banking sector
- Excellent foundations on modern software engineering practice, ideally still hands-on
- In-depth and broad end-to-end architecture experience, including databases, data warehouse, mainframe, middleware and frontend
- Well-versed architecture frameworks like TOGAF and BIAN
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.