- Exciting opportunity to join a well backed Series A as they ramp up their product team in Hanoi
- Competitive salary package and excellent growth potential
This Director of Product is for a B2C leader in the internet and cyber security space, with a global presence and over 2 million MAUs.
This role will be based full time in either Hong Kong or Singapore. The successful candidate will be virtually on boarded until travel is permitted once again, at which point full relocation will be provided.
- Create, conceptualise and run a strategic vision for the products and services globally
- Be responsible for hiring and growing the team moving forward as they grow their product team significantly in the coming months
- Report to CEO and act as the voice of Product
- Be a visionary, as well as execute and deliver
- Design and improve the entire Product lifecycle across all the company products
- At least 10 years' experience in Product Management roles
- Core experience in large consumer facing products (B2C) with 100k+ active users daily
- Experience structuring/hiring/growing teams, and managing Product Managers and the wider tech teams
- Domain experience in/passion for: cyber security or managing security/ privacy online
- Exceptional communication skills, able to succinctly and efficiently communicate and engage with your teams/stakeholders etc
- Lead from the front, coaching and mentoring your team
- No ego - able to work hands on with the most junior PMs and developers in the company
This is a highly confidential role that is not being advertised online. If you're interested in the role please feel free to contact me directly.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496