- A new role at director’s level
- Get to lead the team
- Great for career growth
This is a new role, for a Director level in Product Management to join one of South East Asia's most successful FinTechs. Both local and foreign candidates (requiring visa sponsors or relocation) are encouraged to apply.
The company is HQ'd in Indonesia but has a key strategic office in Singapore, where this role is based. They recently announced a huge round of funding which has propelled them into the spotlight. Now they're looking to hire within the team, with the key role being this Director position. For this role, they are looking for an experienced Product Management professional who can lead the team to manage the existing products, as well as launch new products from scratch.
- Act as a product expert for the FinTech offering in South East Asia, which encompasses SME lending, digital payments, remittance, book keeping & neo banking
- Lead the team (comprising 3-4 Product Managers and their respective squads, and in time, hire & mentor more)
- Report to Director & C-suites (handle senior conversations, use your knowledge of the product to have genuine impact on the roadmap and wider company direction)
- Prior experience in end to end Product Management (where you've been working from the ideation of products, through to launch, ideally over several iterations / growth cycles within the same organization)
- Management experience (having hired, mentored and led other Product Managers before)
- Subject matter experience of payments, fintech, wallets, book keeping, etc
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496