- An established global SaaS company
- Newly created leadership role
- Great opportunity for career progression
My client, an established global SaaS company is looking for a global Director of Product.
In this critical and newly created role, reporting directly to the CEO, the individual will lead the product organisation and articulate a strategic vision for the company’s products and services, especially as they further expand into new value propositions.
- Leadership of the product organisation and the vision of the companies products and services with long-term strategic road maps and elegant high-velocity weekly execution
- Direct accountability of product hiring plans worldwide, creating headcount budget, structure of your teams and alignment with partner teams.
- Leadership, mentorship, training, assigning responsibility of direct reports and teams.
- Be able to lead by example, being hands on when required and being a creditable advisor for all roles on your team.
- 10+ years of leading a product management/development for a large scale consumer product or service that reach millions of users globally
- Several years of proven product leadership experience (a manager of managers). i.e heads of product, or multiple group product managers reporting into you.
- Sound product and execution skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Thrive between the balance of customer experience and commercial needs
- Understand the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions.
- Excellent communications
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749