My client, a leading global eCommerce platform is currently looking for a director of product to lead across multiple product verticals across different markets.
The Director of Product will be leading several cross functional squads (8+) made up of Product owners, design and engineering.
You’ll define the value propositions, product Vision & strategy, go to market and KPIs to focus on to ultimately improve the overall customer experience.
- Set the vision and strategy for the product verticals with the executive and engineering teams.
- Directly lead and manage a tribe and 8+ Products and Product managers
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and work with your PM team to drive and deliver these to market.
- Execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive up engagement for users
- Grow revenue directly attributable to value created within your responsible product verticals
- 8+ years of experience building complex software or application platforms (both mobile and web) that reach millions of users
- 7+ years experience in complex e-commerce products / leading an E2E product organisation
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of product managers (7 or more PMs)
- Maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories
- Sound product and execution skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Thrive between the balance of customer experience and commercial needs
- Develop metrics and reporting for features
- Understand the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions.
- Experience in building platform solutions, defining services and applications
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496