- Unique opportunity to join a leading Asian company in a senior management position
- Competitive salary package with equity options available
- Management responsibilities of around 40+ people within the organisation
My client is one of Asia's leading B2C companies, head quartered in Singapore. The company has grown significantly in the last year, they now serve millions of customers in Asia every month, and as a result of this growth they are looking for a Director of Product to lead one of the 3 main tribes, managing 8 squads and reporting to the CPO.
- Set vision and strategy, working with CPO and Engineering teams
- Manage at least 8 dedicated product squads (made up of PMs, Engineers, UI/UX etc)
- Define the roadmap and work with delivery teams to ensure successful launches within markets
- Act as a subject matter expert: stay ahead of the market, use insight to shape the future of the tribe and directly impact the revenue and growth of the product across Asia
- At least 10 years in Computer Software/App Platforms
- At least 7 years in a Product role, with several examples of successful delivery of large scale consumer facing Products, from ideation through to delivery
- At least 4 years experience having managed several (3+) Product Managers
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in South East Asia
- Degree in relevant field (engineering/computer science)
Apply now, or if you'd like more information on this role please don't hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496