Director of Platform Engineering/Infrastructure - Payments FinTech US/Canada Remote
Our client are a Series-B, VC backed Payment’s FinTech who are one mission to become the leading cross-border mobile payments service for immigrants. Since launching 3 years ago, they are currently experiencing a period of high-growth and are looking to bring in an Engineering Leader (Manager/Director) who will be responsible for their infrastructure platform as they scale as well as the personal development of the engineers you will be managing. If you are looking to join one of the fastest-growing FinTech’s in this space who are anticipated to reach Unicorn status in the near future - then this one is for you!
- Initially manage a small group of experienced SRE and Software Engineers
- Implement strong DevSecOps principles and SDLC best practices
- Develop and mentor the personal development and growth of engineers on the team
- Assist in defining and fulfilling the hiring plan including screening and interviewing
- Build performant and resilient data flows that keep security in mind
- 7+ years’ software development experience
- Experience managing a high-performing engineering team
- Experience with commercial cloud environments including AWS
- Experience with SRE or similar infrastructure work as well as code technologies such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Data Engineering concepts
- Market competitive salary and equity
- A chance to grow and develop internally throughout your career
- 401K, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance benefits
- Fully remote working model
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then please apply using the “easy apply” button above and I will be in touch.
If you're looking for a role and do not feel this one suits what you are looking for, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV to discuss your next step in further detail.