- Highly progressive and well-known Education brand
- Exciting Director of Operations role to oversee and manage over 10 centers in Singapore
- Strong development and leadership opportunities
Reporting to the CMO in a leadership and hands-on role, your responsibilities will include –
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and management of the various preschool centers in Singapore
- Drive P&L growth of the business, with established measurable KPIs of the centers
- Responsible for the review and development of standard operating procedures for adoption and implementation at the centres. Conduct regular audit checks to ensure centre’ compliance to regulations and solid operational efficiency
- Chart the direction of all preschool centres (directly owned and franchise operated), and the development milestones to meet organizational goals
- Provide operational and consultancy support to franchisees to help the centres to achieve outstanding service deliveries to customers.
- Develop strategies to increase the quality and efficiency of support to parents and ensure parents’ feedback is handled in a timely fashion – resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Actively engage with existing and prospective parents to build strong rapport and new business development opportunities
- Lead and deliver significant change and business improvement initiatives, including people and cultural change
- Develop and implement attraction and retention strategies and engagement programs for academic and corporate employees at the center-level
- Tertiary education with minimal 10 years’ relevant experience in sales, business development, franchise management, retail operations and/or driving revenue growth
- Experience in the early childhood industry and knowledge of the regulatory requirements is advantageous though not mandatory
- Strong believer in early childhood education
- Driven, result-centric and a growth-oriented mind-set.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities, with a keen sense of business acumen
- Solid people skills - with the natural flair to engage and influence.
- Strong communication skills – from listening to articulating in both verbal and written format.
- Proven leadership capabilities coupled with a proactive mind-set committed to delivering outstanding performance
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.